- March 7, 2019
Intuit : Moteur de prospérité à travers le monde
Entreprise créée aux États-Unis en 1983, Intuit a ouvert son bureau français en juin 2014. Grâce à QuickBooks, solution de gestion en ligne pour les entrepreneurs et leurs experts-comptables, Intuit aide ses clients à gagner du temps au quotidien tout en gardant une vision en temps réel de leur trésorerie. Grâce à des méthodologies de type Design for Delight and Lean Startup, Intuit innove en permanence pour développer de nouvelles méthodes de gestion financière.
La culture d’Intuit repose sur la création d'un environnement de travail axé sur l'accomplissement personnel et professionnel. Les meilleurs talents sont donc libres d'exercer le métier de leurs rêves en créant des expériences produit exceptionnelles pour les clients de l’entreprise à travers le monde. Chaque jour, Intuit façonne son identité dans le plus profond respect de ses valeurs.
Descriptif du poste
QuickBooks is a SaaS financial management software application developed by Intuit, dedicated to the small businesses (VSEs) and their accountants.
Based in Palo Alto and employing 9,000 people, Intuit has a stock market valuation of around $60 billion. The Intuit Group is frequently quoted by Fortune Magazine as a "Best Companies to Work For" and "World's Most Admired Software Companies".
Having launched in the French market four years ago, our mission is to power prosperity around the world and become the leader for financial management cloud solutions in France. Your mission: help the very small businesses and their accountants to succeed in their digital transformation.
You will work in one of the hottest start-ups in Paris who is growing exponentially, (rue de la Paix, metro Opéra/Madeleine), with the backing of a 6 billion dollar organization, with over 50 million customers globally.
Our subsidiary is experiencing exponential growth in a market that is still underexploited. We are looking for people who want to work in a typical start-up in the process of scaling where agility, speed and risk taking are part of our daily life.
We guarantee you a strong learning curve and a great atmosphere in the office, having been voted #6 Great Place to Work in France in the under 50 employees category since our inception.
Reporting to: France Country Manager
We are currently searching for a forward thinking, strategic leader to lead all Marketing for Intuit France. You will be responsible for defining and executing Intuit’s Marketing strategy in France, and will be a key member of the France leadership team, representing Marketing with a single voice.
Working alongside Sales, Product, Care and Engineering teams, and managing a group of marketers, you will design and deliver, in collaboration with different internal and external partners, effective, results-focused and inspirational 360 marketing campaigns. You will drive projects such as defining and implementing country marketing strategy and developing creative content that optimally positions Intuit’s brand and voice in market.
• Make QuickBooks the number one brand in France through our Accountant partners and direct channels
• Lead a team of high performing marketers to craft strategy and deliver execution to drive a long term, sustainable and results oriented growth plan of QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Accountant (inclusive of new user acquisition and retention)
• Develop deep customer insights and market understanding (segmentation and targeting) to uncover attitudes and behaviours of prospects. Turn customer insights into an actionable go-to-market strategy inclusive of customer backed positioning and messaging delivered across the end-to-end experience (marketing and product)
• Strengthen pricing strategy and drive business model innovation
• Grow multi-channel awareness and acquisition campaigns: radio, search, display, mobile, social, content, partners, DR, PR
• Build strong relationships across functions, levels and company stakeholders to become a leader and champion of target client initiatives across the company.
• Partner closely with product leaders (product managers, designers, and developers) to deliver new delightful cross-product integration experiences to grow conversion, active use and customer delight
• Support Country Manager in different business meetings and present business plans and results to senior leaders (VPs, SVPs and EVPs) on regular basis
• Responsible for business performance on a weekly basis and actively analyze data to tell performance story to senior leaders and identify insights for improvement
• Ability to deliver at strategic exec level, but also be involved in the day to day
• Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and executing commercial go-to-market strategies
• Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences
• Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns through accountant and direct channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, etc.)
• Exceptional understanding of marketing fundamentals to drive growth (positioning, messaging, segmentation, retention, pricing, business models, digital channels, conversion funnels, LTV, CAC, A/B testing, brand)
• Identifies big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities; develops business cases and activation plans to support
• Demonstrated success in solving complex problems, driving change, accelerating the growth trajectory of offerings/channels
• Experience driving results in an environment where prioritization and creativity with small budgets and limited resources are the norm
• Strong people management and leadership skills with a passion for attracting and growing talent across the Marketing Community
• Ability to develop a strategy & secure cross-functional support with a collaborative approach to problem solving
• Effectively influences across teams and across all levels (up to executives) to mobilize cross-team initiatives
• Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact levers
• Outstanding communication skills (bilingual/fluent French and English) and ability to quickly synthesize information, structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, and articulate recommendations to an executive audience
• High energy & positive mind-set attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves & get involved
• Comfort working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment with a track record of taking on bold challenges
Déroulement des entretiens
Pour postuler, c’est par ici :