- July 5, 2018
Account Executive / Sales
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 3 ans
- FinTech / InsurTech, Ressources humaines, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Account Executive / Sales
PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies.
Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on their own without any specific knowledge and save valuable amounts of time and money. Employees also have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of businesses’ human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users.
We’re starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany, the UK and Italy.
This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
We are one one the fastest growing Saas company in Europe and so far, more than 3000 companies trusted PayFit such as Alan, Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Le Slip Français and Theodo.
To accelerate our development, we raised €19 millions. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 200 passionate people !
We are looking for dynamic and ambitious Account Executive to join our rapidly growing sales team.
Descriptif du poste
Convince French SMBs that PayFit is the best payroll / HRIS solution on the market !
You will work with a team of 19 SDR and 12 Account Executive, and be 100% focused on new business.
- Run demos booked by SDR
- Build business proposals and negotiate
- Manage a substantial pipe of prospects and convert them into happy customers
- Become a Payfit specialist and gather feedbacks to improve our product
- Contribute to the sales team's cohesion and performance
- Evolve in a performance-driven yet friendly atmosphere
- 3+ years experience in B2B software sales
- Closing new deals is the reason for living
- Adaptibility and listening skills
- You like to work in a goal-oriented and customer-centric environment
- Phone skills & enthusiasm
- Team player
- Keen interest in tech industry
- Strong deal ownership (activity, action plan, forecast)
- Ability to engage in complex conversations with C-Level contacts (CEO, CFO, HR Director)
- You have a strong willingness to learn and high coachability
What we offer
- Working from our amazing office in Paris
- The opportunity to have a huge impact on developing a fast-growing business
- Strong package with uncapped on-target earnings
- Important responsibilities in a challenging environment
- A framework designed for your happiness
- Team work across the borders
Do you recognize yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure ?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)
Découvrez l'équipe de PayFit
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin