- Permanent contract
- Starting date: September 3, 2018
- Salary between €42K and €65K
- Telecommuting possible
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Big Data, IT / Digital
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Saagie (which means Heron in Japanese) is a french startup of 75 people with offices in Paris, Normandy (Rouen) & New York City.
Saagie provides a ready to go DataOps Orchestrator.
Saagie is leading the way in big data analytics by providing DataOps Orchestration that accelerates and operationalizes analytic projects. Our mission is to unify people, process and technology enabling organizations to deliver projects from raw data to production in weeks. Saagie delivers unmatched time-to-value, is “open by design” with isolated containers, strong network engineering as well as transparent security and governance bringing trust, privacy, audit and traceability to analytic projects. Saagie includes best-in-class integration with open source and commercial technologies to support today’s Big Data/AI and analytic use cases enabling global companies to realize value from their data intensive initiatives. Ultimately, Saagie provides a Plug and Play Orchestrator for DataOps that accelerates the distribution of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data to give companies a competitive advantage across industries.
👉🏻Created in 2013 by Arnaud Muller, Saagie, raised more than 11M€ with CapHorn, BNP Development, Cathay…
To leverage our growth , we are looking for passionated people… why not you? 🤘😉
Fun & friendly office environment
Remote and telecommuter friendly
Agile & lean team spirit
Excellent benefits : fruits ; candies ; games …
Employee representative committee
We are looking for a Release Manager to setup a brand new team called “Release team”.
Your main mission is to develop & document Saagie on-premises Installation.
It includes :
- develop & maintain configurator & installer
- develop & maintain version upgrader
- write and maintain installation documentation (you know: developer & documentation, it’s complicated).
- test compatibility & certify Saagie on Kubernetes distribution (on-premises or managed cloud)
- package Saagie version & build release plan in collaboration with the Product Managers
- on the first six months on-site or Remote installation
Your customers will be :
- Customer Ops/IT team
- Internal SRE
- Internal Public Cloud team.
The development has already begun with two freelances and you will be there to set up a permanent team and then hire & onboard new people on the team.
The team will incubate within CTO Office for the first 6 months so you will report to the CTO on this time. Then you will report to the Head of Engineering.
Your team will be integrated to a twenty product team compound of:
- developers (backend Kotlin developers and react front end developers)
- UX team (so they can help you designing CLI or even documentation)
- Test team (which have no mercy for defects … and for developer)
And collaborate with a seven SRE team compound of :
- DevOps team (I mean Sys Admin who automate everything)
- NetOps team
And then train in France & US :
- PreSales/Solution Architect
- Professional Services
Teams are working in a kanban style with a real agile mindset (means not SAFE or hidden Waterfall cycle).
All the organization and the management is set up to work remotely first. The tolerated timezone is +2 hours/-2 hours regarding Paris timezone.
- Developer with motivation in operations or System Administrator with motivation in development
- Motivation in the Data & Analytics area (it include Machine Learning & AI)
- You love Jenkins
- You are good and motivated with documentation
- You know the JVM, you can switch to Kotlin
- Want to be a team lead and develop management skill
- English & French spoken & written
- Qualification Interview
- Day with the product & SRE team (remote or at Rouen)
- Interview with Head of Engineering
- Final Interview with CTO
Meet the Saagie team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn