Head of Marketing Operations Europe
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 7 ans
- Application mobile, Publicité
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Head of Marketing Operations Europe
L’application gratuite Shopmium permet à ses utilisateurs de découvrir de nouveaux produits dans les magasins autour d’eux en bénéficiant de promotions exclusives. Fini les bons de réduction à découper, les preuves d’achat à renvoyer… tout se passe sur smartphone en quelques instants !
Plus de 500 marques ont déjà fait confiance à Shopmium : Danone, Nestlé, SC Johnson, Heineken, Andros, Pepsico et bien d’autres… Chaque semaine, des dizaines de nouvelles offres sont mises en ligne dans l’appli.
Shopmium emploie plus de 50 personnes à Paris et Londres et a reçu de nombreux prix pour sa solution innovante de coupons mobiles.
En novembre 2015, Shopmium a rejoint le groupe américain Quotient Technology Inc., leader américain du couponing digital créé en 1998 (sous la marque Coupons.com).
5 millions d’utilisateurs en Europe ont déjà découvert Shopmium ! Et vous ?
Descriptif du poste
- User acquisition and activation: acquire new users for our Mobile app and website.
- User retention and User happiness: increase user engagement, lifetime value and satisfaction.
- Social / Community management: develop our visibility on social network and interactions with our community of users.
- France – UK - Belgium
Role & Responsibilities
- Define and run the marketing strategy in Europe according to company goals defined by the Leadership team.
- Control the marketing budget and make decisions on “what” (user acquisition, retention, social…) and where (FR/UK/BE). Reporting to the Finance team.
- Define, lead and run the marketing operations planning (special ops, recurring ops, social…).
- Work closely with the product teams to prioritize improvements and new features.
- Harmonize processes and operations across Europe.
- Management of a team of 10 members (with 4 direct reports to rely on). Responsible for team’s alignment with company strategy.
- Develop the relations with the marketing teams of our headquarter in California.
- Be an integral part of French and UK teams sharing best practices & learnings.
- Establish a robust reporting process to track KPI’s and ROI.
- Understand Shopmium brand positioning and help us advance it to the next stage.
- Regular management reporting to support strategy, investment and results.
- Be in tune with industry developments - adopt a test, learn and evolve style of work.
- Reporting to the VP Marketing, Product & Operations.
- Clients include famous brands (Nestlé, Danone, L’Oréal, Andros, Lu, Procter & Gamble, Unilever…)
- Strong growth => many opportunities
- Smart and energetic team
- Fun events (breakfast, Thursday Drink, parties…)
- Delicious food to try for free :)
- Office location: heart of Paris (Louvres-Rivoli)
- A pioneer start up!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience running a complex CRM program across email, push notifications and in app messages.
- Experience running and scaling user acquisition campaigns across Europe (mostly app install) through various networks.
- Experience managing a team.
- Good project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Analytically strong, data-driven decision mentality and comfortable using reasoning.
- Tech saavy, ability to use SAAS platforms such as an automation platform, CRM platform, BI, etc…
- Results focused, strong sense of responsibility and follow-through.
- Experience reviewing and tracking performance across platforms.
- Role is both strategic and hands-on, whilst some support is available at either end, you must be comfortable working across both areas. This is a hands-on manager role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing a bonus as is any professional training
- Fluent in French and in English.
- Working experience: 7-10 years
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Team player, enjoys working as part of a collaborative team partnering to get-things-done - you make our team better.
- Emerging leader, you have what it takes to take the step-up to management but perhaps haven’t had the chance yet, or maybe you’re there already but are looking for a change.
- Ability to think and act fast.
- Passionate about your work – you bring energy, enthusiasm and a smile to work!
Découvrez l'équipe de Shopmium
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin