- Permanent contract
- 3 years of college
- > 3 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Who are we ? 👫
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 13 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having drinks after a good day of work.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀
You are a product lover, are eager to discover the latest release notes of your favorite products, and you redraw some others just for fun. You are user centric, empathetic, willing to do your best to serve our customers’ interests. You know how to communicate your ideas, push for your beliefs, and thrive in a moving and complex environment.
What will you do ? ✍️
As Product Manager at Spendesk, you will be responsible for defining and shipping the right product to solve our customers’ needs and problems. You will be part of the Spendesk Product & Engineering team and closely work with our product managers, product designers, software engineers and customer-facing teams. Your mission will be to talk to our users on a daily basis to understand their needs, conduct interviews to feel what could be improved and produce specifications (including user stories and sketching) to create the best experience for them. You will pay great attention to the finest details, deliver the best message to our customers and closely measure feature adoption within our product.
What are we looking for ? 👉
- You are a product lover with deep understanding of how to create the best user experience
- You are able to conduct customer interviews and deeply understand them
- You have great communication skills (both written and oral)
- You are perfectly fluent in English
- You know how to sketch and produce wireframes
- You are not afraid to conduct intensive research based on data analysis.
Nice to have
- 3/4 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in B2B SaaS company
- Experience with a programming language
- A portfolio with your latest wireframes experiments
Why you should apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- Open for remote 🔭and hours friendly 🕰
- The laptop of your choice 💻
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- The most incredible team in town 👫👯👬
- 13 Nationalities, half of the company don’t speak French. 🇩🇪🇬🇧🇦🇹🇲🇦🇩🇿🇧🇪🇨🇮🇮🇪🇺🇸🇦🇺🇳🇿🇰🇿🇫🇷
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday’s beers 🍻with the team
- Lunchr cards 💳🍽
- Transportation (50%)
- Preliminary call
- On-site meeting with the product team
- Product case: afternoon working together
- Interview with founders
Meet the Spendesk team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn