PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Italy, Germany and UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 1700 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 100 passionate PayFiters !
Descriptif du poste
Your role → Reduce churn by developing the best customer relationship 🚀
You’ll be an early member of the Customer Success team @PayFit !
- Help structure the CS strategy and team
- Manage and grow a portfolio of customers
- Build strong commercial relations with customers to retain them, limit churn and upsell to new features
- Work in coordination with the payroll Support Team and the Tech team to deliver outstanding service to our customers
- Work closely with the Product and Tech Team to share the clients' feedback : you are the customer’s voice !
- 2+ years of account management or customer success experience
- Have a significant sales sense to anticipate mid-term client evolutions and short-term expectations
- Crazy about solutions and applications, detail-oriented and customer centric with a real ability to understand needs of HR population
- You are a problem solver and rigorous
- You are organized with excellent coordination skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- You’re a product lover
- Experience in B2B SaaS company is a big +
We are looking for team players, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us !
Do you see yourself in these words ? Do you want to join an incredible adventure ?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)