- April 1, 2019
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for our first EMEA Onboarding Manager to join our new onboarding team within the Customer Success organization. As an Onboarding Manager, you will work with our recently closed customers and ensure that they are implementing optimal workflows and set up. You will have a select group of accounts to onboard and will be responsible for making sure every customer is successfully onboarded in a timely manner. This position will work closely with Success, Support, & Product and is ultimately the main person responsible for the initial deployment of a customer.
Be a part of our dynamic Onboarding team and use your creativity to help customers do big things!
What will you be doing?
- Leading all onboarding efforts for EMEA accounts including owning webinars, campaigns, and managing high touch relationship with key onboarding customers
-Serving as the main point of contact for first 90 days to ensure a successful onboarding process to the Front
- Spearheading, creating and owning full project implementation plan per each customer you onboard
- Conducting workflow conversations to advise optimal structure and workflow per each customer and team
- Ensuring all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Training and educating customers on how to effectively utilize Front
- Partnering with respective CSM and AM to nurture customer relationship
- Creating documentation to help scale onboarding efforts
- Surfacing onboarding blockers and trends to improve overall set up and onboarding experience
- Hosting EMEA Webinars in EMEA friendly timeline and in French
- Creating EMEA friendly onboarding content (i.e. in French)
- Owning onboarding refresher programs for legacy customers
- Being a product expert and understand all optimal workflow set ups
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in Onboarding, Implementation, Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size & audience - from every day end-users of the app to a high level executive.
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- Curiosity, Grit, Persistency