- SaaS / Cloud Services
Front redefines work communication with the first shared inbox for teams. By unifying email, customer communication channels, and apps in one platform, Front helps teams collaborate efficiently and have more context and visibility into every conversation, to work faster and better together.
Founded in 2013 by Mathilde Collin and Laurent Perrin, Front has raised $79 million in venture funding and counts 87+ employees in its San Francisco headquarters and Paris/France office.
- They strongly believe in their values and they are looking for them into every candidate
- At Front, communication is open, candid, and constructive to foster a culture of trust and integrity.
- At Front, they strive to be generous and thoughtful in every interaction with each other and their customers.
- At Front, they aim for excellence in everything they do and always go the extra mile for their customers.
- At Front, everyone on the team shares in its impact, and they have the believe that they are better together than they are on their own.
- At Front, they are eager to learn and never afraid to admit a mistake in order to learn from it.
During company offsites our Paris and San Francisco teams meet for several days in fun locations . These events are designed to encourage cross-department and cross-office bonding. Company offsites have been taking place since the first days of the company, and they have brought our teams together in Austin/Texas, Lake Tahoe, Palm Springs, Puerto Vallarta in Mexico, the Napa valley and San Diego.
Our CEO, Mathilde Collin, is a LEGO fan. Her love for legos has transpired in our company culture, and every new employee at Front can choose a lego set during their first week; a set of their own that they can build with their colleagues. This helps newcomers bound faster with their teammates. The only condition is that their lego set needs to be unique at Front!
Front leaders check in with the Fronteers that they directly manage to discuss about their life at Front, and how they can make it better. This is generally a safe space for a candid and open conversation around anything that their managers can have an impact on to make their professional lives better.
Every Monday, during our all-hands meeting, an employee is granted with a lego-built trophy and the title of “Fronteer of the Week”. While this win is celebrated, it’s quickly followed by a Fronteer sharing his or her “Stumble of the Week”. By encouraging employees, of any seniority — including our C-level executives — to openly share about a mistake that they have made and the learnings that they have taken from it.
Front has adopted the 1/1/1 model for Corporate Philanthropy, pioneered by Salesforce.com. This means that 1% of the company's Equity is set aside for the charitable foundation, 1% of the Product is made available in the form of donations for qualified non-profits, and 1% of every employee's Time (3 days / year) is set aside for volunteering efforts.