Year of Founding2016
Average Age30 years old
@Modibod44293393 Bonjour, Pouvez-vous nous donner plus de détails sur le paiement en DM ? Nous allons regarder le problème ensemble.
Qonto is the leading neobank for SME and freelancers.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto simplifies everyday banking, finance management and accounting. We offer a user-centric business banking solution on mobile and desktop, a very responsive customer service and transparent pricing. We are targeting all businesses from 1 to 250 employees and can either replace a traditional bank account or be a complement to make every business banking as easy, efficient and hassle-free as it should be.
Our mission is to create the bank all businesses love. We focus on client satisfaction and people development through our core values:
- Ambition: we tackle big problems
- Teamwork: we can only create magic by working together
- Mastery: we grow and get better every day
- Integrity: we care and respect our community
- 40,000+ business clients since our launch (July 2017)
- 130+ Qontoers
- €32m in funding from tier-one VCs: Valar (founded by Peter Thiel), Alven and the European Investment Bank
- One of the 50 Emerging stars in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
- The 3rd most attractive startup in France according to Linkedin and 2018 winner of the FrenchWeb500 prize
- The ambitious plan to expand to 3 additional European markets in 2019: Germany, Italy and Spain
They are proud of all the incredible talents that have already joined Qonto. Most come from diverse backgrounds, enabling them to learn from new perspectives and experiences.
Their mission is to create the bank all businesses love. They focus on client satisfaction and people development through their core values:
Ambition: they tackle big problems
Teamwork: they can only create magic by working together
Mastery: they grow and get better every day
Integrity: they care and respect our community
Qonto is located in 1,000 square meters offices in "Silicon Sentier" (central Paris). They take advantage of this ideal location to organize regular team events such as team drinks and team buildings.
Beware not to leave computers unlocked, otherwise, you will supply the whole team in “chouquettes” the following Monday!