- Starting date: June 7, 2019
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Spendesk is a fast-growing FinTech company based in Paris. Our mission: to help businesses spend smarter. We believe in empowering employees and that company spending shouldn’t be blocked by red tape and inefficient processes. To achieve this, we use the latest banking innovations to reinvent the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders in June 2016, Spendesk now has more than 1,300 customers in over 31 countries. Top companies like Drivy, Amboss, 11FS, Konbini, AB Tasty and Deezer rely on Spendesk to make spending easier at work.
What will you do? ✍️
You will work on the front-end part of all future features! Your work will focus on improving our technical architecture and developing end-to-end features, and you’ll be responsible of all aspects of them: technical design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintainability.
You will work in strong collaboration with our designer, product managers and backend engineers to iterate on our product, define API requirements and participate in UX choices.
You will be part of one of our squad (1 Product Manager / 1 Product Designer / 4 Developers) that hates the comfort zone, moves fast and deals with trade-offs all the time.
And because your work is not only about writing code, you will be a great team player with a high degree of collaboration: making the team better and learn from your pairs everyday is your mantra!
Needless to say that by joining our team as software engineer you’ll get to work closely with anyone across the company and every decision you’ll make may have a huge impact. Exciting, isn’t it?
- React and Redux for our front-end
- Babel and Webpack to transpile ES6 code
- Sass for CSS processing
- Native mobile apps (Swift and Kotlin)
- Node.js for our backend applications
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- MySQL for data storage, Redis for some cache
- Travis CI for continuous integration and AWS for hosting
What are we looking for? 👉
- At least 2 years of experience in front-end development with respect to state-of-the-art practices.
- Knowledge of React or other front-end framework such as Vue.js, Angular.js, Backbone.js
- Great UI/UX sensibility
- Good knowledge in designing, building and maintaining APIs
- Passionate about code
- Autonomy, fast-learning, team player and proactiveness
- You are a HACKER: you are comfortable with ambiguity, you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
- You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done!
We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to help us build and scale our application. If you love building and designing efficient and reliable products, this job may well be for you! Having a 1st work experience in a FinTech start-up is a plus 😉
Why should you apply? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- Open for remote 🔭and hours friendly 🕰
- The laptop of your choice 💻
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- The most incredible team in town 👫👯👬
- 13 Nationalities, half of the company don’t speak French. 🇩🇪🇬🇧🇦🇹🇲🇦🇩🇿🇧🇪🇨🇮🇮🇪🇺🇸🇦🇺🇳🇿🇰🇿🇫🇷
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday’s beers 🍻with the team
- Lunchr cards 💳🍽
- Transportation (50%)
Meet the Spendesk team
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn