- April 1, 2019
Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Vulog is a pioneer and world leader in shared mobility technology, offering a comprehensive and customizable software solution (SaaS).
Our mission is to foster green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet. Today our technology powers over 10 million trips per year with someone starting a trip every 2 seconds.
To do so, we build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world enabling services like carsharing and scootersharing. The solution connects vehicle embedded hardware with a powerful mobility platform, expert back-end management, best in class mobile apps, and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities which enables us to anticipate end-user demand unlike any other.
Our customers are very diverse, from entrepreneurs to the largest car-manufacturers. They are worldwide and so is our team! We have a dozen nationalities represented and have offices in Paris, Nice, Toronto, San Francisco and in Shanghai.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic International Project Manager to join our growing team, based in our office in Nice, France. Reporting to the Customer Project and Success Director, the ideal candidate will take responsibility for the IT solution implementation with for some of our most valuable international customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage all phases of the project development life cycle (before sale, solution implementation phase, specific developments, support activities, project launch, post launch follow up)
- Be accountable for the successful project delivery (scope, time and cost)
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Ensure the streamlining of information flow between customers and Vulog’s teams (Solutions Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and Supply Chain)
- Conduct business requirements discussions with clients to identify how our solution will enable them to meet those requirements
- Feed the product team with customers’ feedback which could enrich the product roadmap
- Conduct product trainings and demonstrations for customers
- Constantly improve our project management processes
- Engineering/technical degree (IT, systems, networking…)
- Previous experience in one or more of the following technical domains would be appreciated : telecommunications, embedded technologies, Web 2.0 architecture, mobile app configuration
- 5+ years in customer-facing project management of SAAS/cloud solutions
- Working experience in an international environment
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proactively seek solutions to problems and propose improvements
- Fluent in English (French not compulsory)
- Team player
- Willing to travel
- Driving license
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !