SEO Manager / SEO Specialist
- Début : October 1, 2019
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 3 ans
- Electronique / Télécommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
SEO Manager / SEO Specialist
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
Descriptif du poste
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive Aircall’s EMEA & APAC SEO strategy in cooperation with SEO agencies
- Design, execute and report on SEO experiments
- Develop scoring methodology for market and competitor keywords
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize scalable web platform and page-level SEO projects based on traffic and revenue growth opportunities
- Influence our growth strategy by working closely across multiple key teams to ensure top SEO performance
- Forecast SEO performance , set SEO targets, build reporting and communicate pacing towards targets
- Manage and develop internal and external link building strategy
- Setup SEO tools and regularly maintain dashboards
- Manage vendors and ensure that deliverables meet business requirements and brand guidelines to a high standard
What We Offer
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
- 3-5 years of SEO specific experience
- Validated results driving SEO initiatives in a fast-moving, dynamic and international organization
- You are an energetic and creative SEO enthusiast
- Fluency in French and English (German is a strong plus)
- Extensive B2B Saas experience
- Confidence in project management
- In-depth understanding of how search engines work, SEO optimization techniques, principles of sound SEO strategies, and all key and recent industry changes
- Deep understanding of how and why technical issues, including crawl errors, redirection, duplication, and site speed, can impact website performance
- Experience with keyword research, strategy assessments, and competitive analyses.
- Extensive experience using SEO-related tools like Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Botify, AHREFs
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Découvrez l'équipe de Aircall
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin