- Début : September 1, 2019
- Bac +3
- > 1 an
- Electronique / Télécommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
Descriptif du poste
What you will do:
- Help build and improve communication around candidate experience and hiring processes
- Find, implement, and test new tools to improve our onboarding process
- Plan and participate in events to improve employer branding, communication, and strategy around hiring and retention
- Own the tech needs (Backend/Frontend, DevOps, VoIP, Data, Management) and be responsible for the full life process of the recruitment
- Work with the Tech Team hiring managers to determine candidate experience and different steps of hiring process
- Work with Talent Team in developing Talent Acquisition strategies and projects
What we offer:
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most exciting startups
- Ping-pong tables, games, music studio, food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
- At least 3 year of experience in tech hiring with a passion for building high-performing tech teams for software companies
- Experience in finding solutions to tough problems, and the ability to invest a lot of energy in the success of your work
- Ability to meet deadlines and contribute to the structuring of our hiring processes
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback while remaining positive
- Eager to learn and ready to collaborate with tech squads, hiring managers, and other coworkers
Déroulement des entretiens
- Call with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists
- On-Site interview with Talent Team
- Assessment + On-site interview to debrief
- Lunch with the team
- Call with our CEO
Découvrez l'équipe de Aircall
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin