- Début : September 9, 2019
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 4 ans
- IT / Digital, Recrutement
- De 50 à 250 salariés
We are on a mission to transform the way people work together. There are so many frictions on both an individual and company level:
• Very few people are happy at work
• Companies have trouble attracting and retaining top talents
These two factors combined result in a big waste of potential for each side. Fulfilness at work should be the norm rather than exception. But there is hope. A new generation of makers aspires to reconcile work and life purpose: entrepreneurs and freelancers.
At comet, we firmly believe freelancing is a major component of the future of work. Our ambition is to empower both freelancers and companies through a frictionless collaborative experience.
In two years, we have built so far:
• An easy-to-use platform to help companies find the best freelancers within 48h;
• A in-house algorithm to match talents with projects they care about;
• A vibrant community of 4000+ tech and data experts.
In June 2018, we raised a 14 million Series A with seasoned investors (Daphni, Otium). It will help us grow our 60-strong team and scale our activity internationally.
We are now looking for outstanding doers and dreamers to help us achieve our vision and create a brighter future of work.
Why applying to comet now?
👋 Join a stellar team aligned with a strong culture and work ethics
💯 Have an impact from day one and grow your learning curve exponentially
🔥 Experience the hottest work trends such as remote work or squad models
🌴 Have fun during quarterly team events
🤓 Benefit from free coaching sessions and mentorship
🐈 Cuddle cute animals at the office (Lucky the cat and Lia the dog)
Our office is in the heart of Paris (St Ambroise - Richard Lenoir).
Descriptif du poste
About the job
Today we’re looking for a smart recruiter, expert in sourcing and with tech experience. You will join the people team and help to scale-up by recruiting great profils and provide the best hiring experience to the candidates. At the same time you’ll support the community department and the sales team to find the right freelancers to meet the needs of our customers
Your Missions (if you accept it) :
- Defines and executes hiring plan with comet managers and regularly reports on progress
- Tracks, reports and analyses key recruitment indicators
- Ensures a top notch candidate experience from first contact through to onboarding
- Manage comet ATS (Lever)
- Contribute to the growth of the freelancers community
- Find the perfect match by hunting the best freelancers as possible to meet the needs of our clients
- 3-4 years experience as a recruiter
- Speak both french and english
- Good communication and listening skills
- Team player
- Well organized and know how to prioritize your workday
- Google suite knowledge
- start-up experience would be great
Déroulement des entretiens
- A first call to get to know each other
- 2 interviews (Manager, Founder)
- A case study/technical test
- 2 days of immersion to meet the whole team
- A job offer with a transparent salary grid
Découvrez l'équipe de comet
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin