- July 21, 2017
Founded by travel enthusiasts in 2009, Evaneos is the market leader in connecting travellers directly with local travel agents across the planet. By cutting out the intermediary, travellers are given the freedom to create tailor-made trips while benefiting from the local expertise of a professional based in the destination itself.
In 9 years, Evaneos has built up a network of 1,300 hand-picked local partners in more than 160 destinations, and has already helped more than 300 000 travellers set off on the trip of their dreams.
Blablacar connects carpoolers, Airbnb connects travellers with property owners. Evaneos connects travellers with local travel agencies !
You can also follow our Glassdoor page and see the comments of our current employees and candidates.
This job offers you the unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing start-up in an international environment. You will be part of the Dutch-speaking team of Evaneos based in our beautiful office in the heart of Paris, next to Opéra.
As an Account Development Manager, your main missions will be:
- Prospection and selection of new partners to develop your portfolio of accounts (local travel agencies)
- Coach and train your new accounts to work with our tools and procedures + active follow-up of adaptation
- Management and support of your accounts, KPI monitoring, performance analysis and optimisation
- Pro-active training and coaching of your accounts to optimise their sales techniques and converstion ratio
- Participation in Evaneos- and offsite events such as holiday fairs, Evaneos academies and agency visits
- Coordination of various projects, for example: Offer Management
We offer you:
- Annual salary package of around 30K to 35K
- Daily restaurant vouchers
- Compensation for daily commute
- A bubbly, motivated and international environment
- Plenty of possibilities to develop yourself personally and professionaly
With a large scope of projects and ambitious objectives you will have, we are looking for someone that is: driven, ambitious, flexible, independent, pro-active, organised, analytical and commerical.
This job demands a great versatility of skills: diplomacy, communication skills, people skills, empathy, intercultural competence, integrety, great sense of responsibility, autonomy, perseverance and determination. And of course: passion for travel!!
The ideal candidate:
- Graduated in tourism or business studies with a focus on tourism management
- Dutch native speaker with excellent Dutch language skills (spoken & written)
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), French is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in the tourism industry and/or e-commerce is a plus
- Experience with managing customer relations / account management is a plus
- Reliable, strong sense of quality, respect for commitments
- Honest, authentic, discreet, respectful, open-minded